Memphis Business Journal’s Health Care Heroes Awards salutes companies, individuals and organizations for their contributions to improving health care in Memphis and the Mid-South.
We need your help in recognizing the dedication and achievements of our local health care community. Nominate your choice for the 20th Annual Health Care Heroes Awards.
Entries will be judged by documented accomplishments. Please be sure to fill out the form completely and you must also include a detailed narrative comprised of 500 words or less describing your reasons for this nomination. Supporting material can also be emailed to email@example.com.
Recipients of the Health Care Heroes Awards will be profiled in a special section of the Memphis Business Journal and will be honored at a banquet on Thursday, August 28, 2018 at the Holiday Inn at the University of Memphis.
You may nominate a company, individual or organization for one of the following categories:
- Administrative Excellence: Honors achievement in administrative excellence accomplished by a health care institution along with honoring exemplary achievement in administration of a corporate or institutional employee benefits plan.
- Community Outreach: Honors an organization or person for development of a program that improved access to and the quality of medical service in under-served areas.
- Health Care Innovations: Honors a person or organization for breakthroughs in medical technology ranging from research to a new procedure, device or service.
- Health Care Provider, Physician: Honors a doctor who shows exemplary performance in his or her given field.
- Health Care Provider, Non-Physician: Honors a person, other than a doctor, in a health care occupation who shows exemplary performance in his or her given field; one who goes beyond the normal call of duty.
- Lifetime Achievement: Honors a specific individual for his or her lifetime contributions to the improvement and advancement of health care.