The Mid-South MGMA chapter is currently revitalizing itself and is seeking new members. Meetings are now in-person and the membership has been reduced to $275. See note below from MS-MGMA Board of Directors.
You are receiving this email because you are either a past Mid-South MGMA member or you work at an organization which supported membership in the past. The Board of Directors for MS-MGMA is committed to recharging the chapter with more high-quality speakers, more networking opportunities, and evolving to meet the needs of today’s practice management leader.
In order to do that, we need membership. We hope you will join at https://www.tmgma.com/MidSouth-MGMA as an individual or call Cara Azhar at (901) 496-3227 to discuss your entire group joining. Our goals are simple:
- Continue to advocate for patients and the medical practice
- Create a stronger social and professional bond for the medical community in partnership with Memphis Medical Society and other organizations
- Educate our members to improve their practice and support their pursuit of CMPE/ACMPE certification
You can learn more at our website: https://www.midsouthmgma.org/
We also have several meetings set for the year already, such as:
- May 19: Kim Jenkins, OrthoSouth (Innovations in Healthcare series)
- June 16: Dr. Scott Morris, Church Health (Innovations in Healthcare series)
- August 18: Kevin Spratlin, Division Chief of EMS Administration for Memphis Fire Department (Innovations in Healthcare series)
- September TBD: Member Social at Wiseacre
- November 17: Advocacy Panel with local healthcare experts
…and more to be confirmed.
We hope to see you on our rolls and at a member luncheon soon!
Clint, on behalf of
The Mid-South MGMA Board of Directors
Andreana Smith, President