Thursday, August 23
6 p.m. Reception 7 p.m. Dinner and Awards Presentation
WHERE: The Peabody Hotel, Grand Ballroom, 149 Union Avenue Memphis, TN 38103
- James C. Fleming, M.D. , medical director, Hamilton Eye Institute Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Hollis H. Halford, M.D., managing partner and president, Memphis Radiological Professional Corporation
- Deborah J. Jones, philanthropist and community volunteer
- James M. West, M.D., partner, Memphis Anesthesia Group, and director of Transplant Anesthesia, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
- Past Living Awards recipients
BACKGROUND: In its 36th year, the Living Awards Benefit honors individuals and organizations who exemplify the faith-based, healing mission of Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare through their efforts to improve the health of their community locally and beyond. This prestigious award is the highest honor that Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare bestows. In celebration of Methodist’s Centennial Anniversary, this year’s event will also celebrate all of the past Living Awards recipients whose work in faith and health were so integral to the healthcare system’s rich history and also helped set the stage for the next century.
The Living Awards Benefit is sponsored by Cigna and Johnson Controls.