At CNS Healthcare, we have built one of the best clinical trial companies in the USA. Over the last 25+ years, we have helped to bring almost 100 drugs to market through the clinical trials we have conducted. With multiple locations in Central Florida, North Florida and Memphis TN, we pride ourselves on conducting research the right way, with a constant focus on quality data collection and outstanding care of people who participate in our clinical trials. Our Investigators are the backbone of our company.
This new position will be based in our Memphis TN location, where we have experienced extensive growth in the last three years.
The Role and Responsibilities
At CNS Healthcare, the vast majority of our Principal Investigators (Physicians) are full-time employees, and are actively involved in all aspects of managing each study, and each participant. They provide medical supervision of all clinical staff, and partner directly with the CEO to ensure our work is outstanding, at all times.
- Thorough understanding of all studies taking place in the office
- Perform all procedures in accordance with the protocol
- Work directly with CRC Project Managers to ensure excellent participant care
- Assist the marketing and intake teams in recruiting subjects for studies
- Oversee the collection of study data in source (medical records) and via electronic systems
- Constant interaction with each pharmaceutical/biotech company we are working with to ensure their satisfaction with our performance
Qualifications & Experience
- MD/DO with a license to practice medicine in TN
- Training and Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Prior experience in clinical research preferred, but not required
Individuals interested in this exciting new position should direct their interest to Dan Kearney, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.