Announcing MMS & TMA New Member Discount
The Memphis Medical Society and Tennessee Medical Association expanded physician support over the last year to support physicians in very trying times, and we’re happy to share that we did not have to check membership at the door. Our programs and benefits, such as PPE sourcing and distribution, COVID-19 education and expanded telehealth regulations, are focused on supporting our members in practice and at home, and over the last year, those resources have been utilized by more than just our members – and that’s great! Now, to further expand our reach and focus, for the first time since 1876, we’re announcing a dues discount for new members. We’re making it easier to join the organization that’s been working for you this entire time. New members can now utilize a 75% dues discount when they join.
Our leadership and staff work nonstop to advocate on behalf of physicians and their patients, and we count on the voice of our physicians to lead our charge. Make your voice heard. Learn why you belong in the organization and what we can do for you, your practice and your community. Join today.
Our member advantages expand across many programs and events, but below is a list of highlights.
- Staffing and recruitment – MedTemps is the only healthcare-focused talent recruitment organization in the area
- Financial programs – Money & Medicine, estate planning, practice management and more
- Practice support
- Referrals and online physician directory – providing members hundreds of referrals each month
- PPE – in partnership with Ladd Safety, we provide practice supplies and PPE at a member discount
- Physician wellness – we host multiple events and programs focused on physician wellness, including our new Thrive hotline, confidentially connecting physicians with licensed psychologists at no cost
- Volunteer opportunities
- Leadership opportunities and committees – MMS and TMA have more than 10 committees providing leadership opportunities
- News and updates – we share relevant information with members via social media, e-news and our Quarterly magazine
We look forward to expanding our reach and impact throughout 2021 and beyond, and we hope you will join us!