Why you should use MedTemps:
- You want to hire for a position but you don’t want all of the headaches of onboarding, training, pay-rolling, etc.
- You prefer to give employees a trial period before hiring
- You don’t have the capacity to perform recruiting, employee relations and other critical human resources functions
- You need temporary staffing because an employee left abruptly
- You have an employee going on vacation
Don’t be confused by the name; we’re not just a temp service.
We stay connected to the city’s best healthcare talent in order to recruit and retain for our city and our members.
And don’t forget that we are owned and operated by Memphis Medical Society! That means our pricing stays low. We exist to support MMS and help fund initiatives and events that supports the entire medical community.
We are small, but we are mighty because our mission is woven with Memphis Medical Society’s – to serve physicians in the spirit of improving the healthcare of all Memphians.
To fill your practice’s needs, call or email today!
MedTemps Google Line: 901-264-0031 MedTemps Office: 901-761-0200
MedTemps is committed to providing a professional work environment that maintains employee equality, dignity, and respect. In keeping with this commitment, MedTemps strictly prohibits discriminatory practices, including all sorts of workplace harassment, including sexual harassment.
MedTemps prohibits harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
For any concerns regarding the quality and safety of patient care provided by MedTemps employees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Concerns about patient care that are not adequately resolved by MedTemps management can be addressed by contacting the Joint Commission at www.jointcommission.org. For general questions, please contact the Joint Commission Customer Service at 630-792-5800 or email@example.com.