Fax: (901) 757-8960
Address: 2101 Merchants Row Ste 3 Germantown, TN 38138-3862
- Dr Aram Hanissian started Hanissian Allergy in the 1970s, and after 50 years of combined academic and private practice, officially retired at the end of 2013.
- Dr Gregory Hanissian, a native Memphian, graduated from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee where he was awarded membership in Phi Beta Kappa.
- He received his medical degree at the University of Alabama School of Medicine, where he was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society.
- He completed his residency in Pediatrics at the University of Tennessee in Memphis and his fellowship training in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina.
- After completing his training in 1996, he returned to Memphis to join his father, Dr Aram Hanissian, in the practice of Allergy and Immunology. He is Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology. He is a member of The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and member and past president of the Mid-South Allergy Forum.
- Dr. Hanissian specializes in infant, pediatric, adolescent, and adult allergy, asthma, and immunology. He welcomes new patients of all ages.