MedTemps, a subsidiary of Memphis Medical Society, is hiring an experienced, skilled, and professional registered nurse.
We work with the leaders of medicine in the Mid-South to provide them with the highest quality staffing and services available. We prefer a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Our physician clinic is in need of a hard-working and dedicated RN. Preference is given to RN-BSNs who have urology experience.
- A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who utilizes the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide safe, therapeutic care to patients. Demonstrates investment in the overall forward movement of the unit and the organization. Applies good interpersonal and communication process utilizing verbal and non-verbal skills to achieve organizational service goals of customer satisfaction and a positive work environment.
- A registered nurse with current RN experience in the specific service or department is preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Current RN experience in assigned area of Nursing.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Experience in urology and urological surgical procedures is preferred
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing is preferred
- A current RN licensure in the State of Tennessee is required
- BLS certification required
- Ability to work well under pressure with frequent interruptions and deadlines.