LifeDOC is a rapidly growing, award-winning (COHSEC and NCQA) outpatient, multi-disciplinary team of healthcare providers looking to add an Endocrinologist or Internist to serve our growing population. We are seeking an Endocrinologist or Internist who works to achieve the organizational goals of LifeDOC through the delivery of healthcare services at a patient-centered medical home. The Endocrinologist or Internist will work collaboratively with all departments to remove barriers for accessing quality healthcare.
- Enjoy a work/life balance with a completely outpatient clinic (No on calls, 1-hour lunch, only 40- hour workweek).
- Treat patients with cardiometabolic conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine patients, study their medical records and provide diagnosis.
- Provide medical solutions for preventing or treating a diverse range of chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, hyperlipidemia etc.
- Inform patients about complementary health activities and treatments (appropriate diet and exercise).
- Collaborate with the community of providers in order to oversee all the clinical health of the patients in a cohesive manner.
- Oversee and supervise Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants.
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to company and patient information.
- Understands and follows safety and security procedures and practices preventative safety procedures as set forth by LifeDOC.
- Board certified or board eligible without restriction in Endocrinology or Internal Medicine with expertise in diabetes and cardiometabolic conditions.
- Valid, current, and unrestricted State license and DEA license.
- Ability to work as a team member in a collaborative environment demonstrating mutual respect for colleagues, patients, and partners.
- A commitment to continuously improve the health and wellness of each patient.
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Competitive base salary with handsome bonus structure
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Medical malpractice 100% covered
- AttractivePTO package
If interested, please contact or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org