DarSalud Care/LifeDOC is a rapidly growing, award-winning (COHSEC and NCQA) outpatient, multi-disciplinary team of healthcare providers looking to add a Pediatrician to serve our growing pediatric population. We are seeking a Pediatrician who works to achieve the organizational goals of DarSalud Care through the delivery of pediatric care services at a patient-centered medical home. The Pediatrician will work collaboratively with all departments to remove barriers for accessing quality healthcare.
- Enjoy a work/life balance with a completely outpatient clinic (No on call, 1-hour lunch, and 40- hour workweek).
- Treat patients from newborn through adolescence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide primary care and oversight for pediatric population through well child visits, health risk assessments, physicals, and evaluations.
- Provide quality evidenced-based medical care that is routinely provided in a primary clinic.
- Understand and implement medical protocols and clinical standards.
- Collaborate with the community of providers in order to oversee all the clinical health of the patients in a cohesive manner.
- Diagnose and treat acute injuries and illnesses.
- Diagnose and manage chronic conditions such as asthma, prediabetes, diabetes, obesity etc.
- Oversee and supervise Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants.
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to company and patient information.
- Understands and follows safety and security procedures and practices preventative safety procedures as set forth by DarSalud Care.
- Board certified or board eligible without restriction in Pediatrics.
- Valid, current, and unrestricted State license and DEA license.
- Ability to work as a team member in a collaborative environment demonstrating mutual respect for colleagues, patients, and partners.
- A commitment to continuously improve the health and wellness of each patient.
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Competitive base salary with handsome bonus structure
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Medical malpractice 100% covered
- Attractive PTO package
If interested, please contact or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org