MedTemps, our healthcare recruiting and staffing solution, is the answer to your clinic’s employment needs. We work closely with you to understand your current team and how additional staffing can improve your productivity, workflow and overall patient care.
Why should you use MedTemps?
- You need temporary staffing because an employee left abruptly
- You have an employee going on vacation
- You want to hire for a position but you don’t want all of the headaches of onboarding, training, pay-rolling, etc.
- You prefer to give employees a trial period before hiring
- You don’t have the capacity to perform recruiting, employee relations and other critical human resources functions
Don’t be confused by the name; we’re not just a temp service. We stay connected to the city’s best healthcare talent in order to recruit and retain for our city and our members.
And don’t forget that we are owned and operated by Memphis Medical Society!
That means our pricing stays low and that we only staff healthcare positions. We are small, but we are mighty because our mission is woven with Memphis Medical Society’s – to serve physicians in the spirit of improving the healthcare of all Memphians.
901-761-0200 Email us today!
MedTemps currently has a wide range of talented candidates, including:
- Medical Office Manager
- Medical Office Assistant
- Call Center Staff
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant (Non-Certified)
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Director of Operations
- Billing Supervisors
- Radiology Technician
- X-Ray Technician
MedTemp’s professionals have a minimum of two years of experience.
To fill your practice’s needs, call today!
For any concerns regarding the quality and safety of patient care provided by MedTemps employees, please contact us at email@example.com. Concerns about patient care that are not adequately resolved by MedTemps management can be addressed by contacting the Joint Commission at www.jointcommission.org. For general questions, please contact the Joint Commission Customer Service at 630-792-5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.